Accommodation at Jenolan Caves
|CLICK HERE for BOOKINGS or full details.|
Caves House is an icon of Blue Mountains accommodation. In 1897, NSW Government Architect, Walter Liberty Vernon, designed and built the grand Jenolan Caves House, only a minute's stroll from the Grand Arch, as a wilderness retreat for wealthy travellers. No expense was spared. He used the alpine, picturesque 'Federation, Arts and Crafts' style.
Hotel accommodation in the Blue Mountains for 115 years, Caves House is on the NSW State Heritage Register. It has grown to incorporate romantic, historic guestrooms, modern rooms, backpacker lodge and bush cottages. Caves House retains all of its beauty and elegance, and offers warm country hospitality. Caves House has hosted visitors from all walks of life, from honeymooners, families, backpackers, international tourists, celebrities and even royalty!
We offer accommodation for all needs and budgets:
- iconic Jenolan Caves House, with charming decor, reflecting the late Victorian era
- motel-style Mountain Lodge, with modern decor, very popular with families
- the Gate House (backpacker lodge), for budget-minded travellers
- self-contained Binoomea Cottage, for large families and groups of friends
- idyllic Jenolan Caves Cottages, set amongst kangaroos and native wilderness, a short drive from the caves.
Award-winning Chisolm's Restaurant
Stay for a night or two. Make it part of your magical Jenolan experience. Jenolan Caves House incorporates a magnificent restaurant, one of only two 'grand dining rooms' that still survive in Australia, from that elegant era. Award-winning Chisolm's Restaurant serves modern Australian cuisine every evening.