Fun and Discounts for Seniors
As we ‘mature', we gain a greater appreciation of the more sophisticated aspects of Jenolan Caves, such as the unimaginable forces of nature that are still at work, the breathtaking beauty, the way technology can enhance our experiences, quirky history, quality food and wine, romance, tranquility, music, choices, and, best of all, the rejuvenating effects of a complete getaway.
If you are an active mature adult and of average fitness, you can enjoy ANY of our range of show cave tours, plus underground concerts, night tours and Adventure Caving. Some activities are easier than others. Even if your mobility is limited, you can enjoy:
- tours of the beautiful Imperial Cave (fewer stairs)
- easy to use, digital, self-guided Nettle Cave tour (complimentary when you purchase a ‘show' cave tour), which you can do at your own pace
- free bushwalks through the Grand Arch and Devil's Coach House Caves, or along the Blue Lake and Jenolan River - maybe spot native wildlife
- morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea in our bistro
- browsing for small gifts and souvenirs in our shop
- the charming public rooms of heritage-listed Caves House hotel, where you are welcome to wander
- quality food and wine in award-winning Chisolm's Restaurant, every evenings
- a relaxing overnight stay.
If you book ahead for a wheelchair tour, you can view parts of the Orient or Chifley Caves. Caves House hotel has some wheelchair access.
Every Day Discounts:
- Seniors Card holders get 10% off the adult retail price for ‘Wonders' and ‘Jewels' cave tour passes.
- Australian Pension Card holders pay the 'child' rate for cave tours.