A unique Blue Mountains conference venue
Jenolan Caves has all you need for a successful corporate or business event - fun and easy for you.
Experience one of Australia's most dazzling natural wonders, the world's oldest caves. We offer one of the most unique conference venues in the Blue Mountains, with excellent facilities and activities that anyone can enjoy, both above and below ground:
- the iconic Jenolan Caves House hotel, offering a range of accommodation & function rooms
- magnificent restaurant, well stocked bar & convenient Caves Cafe
- walking tracks in the glorious Australian wilderness, where you may glimpse native wildlife
- self-guided audio tour of the Nettle Cave, including the Devils Coach House Cave - perfect for people who do not like enclosed spaces
- your choice of 10 show cave tours, including night tours
- plenty of free parking.
Close to Sydney, but in another world
Jenolan Caves is only two hours drive west of Penrith and three hours north of Canberra. It is a national treasure. Let our professional team put together a corporate package for you.
Your business or organisation might be planning a cocktail party, wine and cheese reception, or annual dinner. Caves House is the venue for you. With a variety of function rooms, and a knack for originality, we will cater for your event.
Atmospheric conferences and seminars
In the Full Day or Half Day Conference Package, we provide:
- function room set-up
- pads, pens, flip chart, white board, projection screen
- water, mints, a
- nd working lunch