Successful functions and corporate events
Jenolan Caves has all you need for a successful corporate or business event - fun and easy for you.
Experience one of Australia's most dazzling natural wonders, the world's oldest caves. We offer one of the most unique conference venues in the Blue Mountains, with excellent facilities and activities that anyone can enjoy, both above and below ground:
- the iconic Jenolan Caves House hotel, offering a range of accommodation & function rooms
- magnificent restaurant, well stocked bar & convenient bistro
- walking tracks in the glorious Australian wilderness, where you may glimpse native wildlife
- self-guided audio tour of the Nettle Cave, including the Devils Coach House Cave - perfect for people who do not like enclosed spaces
- your choice of 10 show cave tours, including night tours
- plenty of free parking.
Jenolan Caves is only two hours drive west of Penrith and three hours north of Canberra. It is a national treasure. Let our professional team put together a corporate package for you.
Memorable dinners and cocktail parties
Impress your colleagues and clients at Jenolan Caves House, which features the magnificent, award-winning Edwardian-style, Chisolm’s Restaurant and the cosy, well-stocked Jeremiah’s Bar.
Your business or organisation might be planning a cocktail party, wine and cheese reception, or annual dinner. Caves House is the venue for you. With a variety of function rooms, and a knack for originality, we will cater for your event.
Atmospheric conferences and seminars
In the Full Day or Half Day Conference Package, we provide:
- function room set-up & hire
- pads, pens, flip chart, white board, projection screen
- water, mints, and working lunch
The Half Day package also includes Morning Tea OR Afternoon Tea, while the Full Day package includes both.
Underground exhibitions and product launches
How can you make your exhibition or product launch unique and unforgettable? Hold it underground! The Cathedral Chamber, deep underground in the Lucas Cave, is massive, boasting amazing acoustics. Your guests will never forget your event.
Team building activities
Take a well-earned break from work. Have fun, get to know your staff, work as a team, learn something new and take home lasting memories of this genuinely unique environment, Jenolan Caves.
With fully equipped meeting rooms, Corporate Activities Coordinator, award-winning Chisolm's Restaurant, bistro, well-stocked bar and range of accommodation, Jenolan is the ideal venue for your next team-building day.
We know that every workplace consists of people of diverse ages, fitness levels and expectations. We can tailor-make fun, challenging team activities to suit any group. We offer fascinating show cave tours, challenging 'adventure caving', abseiling (weather permitting) and orienteering, or even a full day caving trip. Discuss your needs with us.
All our activities aim to:
- enhance relationships in the workplace,
- develop a united commitment in a collaborative climate and
- create a greater understanding of the relevance of teamwork and the importance of leadership.