| Are you planning an escape with someone special? Enjoy a complete getaway, in a hidden mountain valley retreat. Allow yourself to be seduced by the magic of Jenolan.
Jenolan is strangely sensual - a place of exploration and discovery - a treasure trove of awe-inspiring sights, amazing experences, unique activities, charming hotel, fine food, wine and so much more. It has long been the setting for romantic holidays, marriage proposals, weddings, commitment ceremonies, vow renewals and honeymoons! At Jenolan, you and your special someone will create memories to cherish.
In the evenings:
- Explore the breathtaking underworld together.
- Grow closer together, through 'adventure caving'.
- Stroll hand in hand, along scenic bush tracks, and in the early morning, or at dusk, spot shy native wildlife.
- Rediscover romance, on the verandah, under the wisteria or by a cosy fire.
- indulge in a sumptuous candlelit dinner, at award winning Chisolm's Restaurant
- sip fine wine, from our wine cellar hidden deep inside a cave
- explore the massive Grand Arch and Devil's Coach House Cave, magically lit, for late night strolls
- wander along the still Blue Lake, by lamplight
- climb the lamplit stairs to the dizzying heights of Carlotta Arch, and gaze upon the illuminated Blue Lake far below.
Give in to temptation - and stay!
We offer a range of accommodation:
- charming, atmospheric guestrooms in our historic hotel (no phone or TV to spoil the mood)
- modern, motel-style guestrooms
- self-contained cottages, hidden in the bush, with kangaroos grazing nearby.