Unique wedding ceremony locations
For years to come, your guests will remember your Jenolan Caves ceremony – a unique experience for everyone! We offer a variety of dramatic locations for your wedding or committment ceremony
- world renowned Cathedral Chamber of the Lucas Cave
- dazzling Orient Cave - one of the world's most stunning caves
- dramatic Temple of Baal Cave
- massive Devils Coach House Cave
- richly coloured Blue Lake
- dizzying heights of the Carlotta Arch.
Ceremony cost for 2 hours:
The ceremony booking fee covers two hours, the service of two Jenolan Guides, Signing Table, two chairs and white tablecloth. Every additional hour (or part thereof) is $150.00. Please pay the full amount, to secure your booking.
At Jenolan, we are happy to host your celebration any day of the week. Please ask about the advantages of a midweek celebration (Monday to Thursday).
Due to public demand to visit the show caves, weekend weddings cannot be held before 4:00pm (or during NSW school holidays before 6:00pm).
Unique ceremony venues
- Cathedral Chamber, Lucas Cave
- Orient Cave
- Temple of Baal Cave
- Devil's Coach House Cave
- The Blue Lake
- Carlotta Arch